Starting Sunday, June 7, we will be moving to the third chapter of our reopening as a church. Available live services:
In this chapter, we are excited to be offering two services on Sunday at 9 AM and 11 AM. Recorded sermons and live streaming will also be made available.
Social distancing will be maintained during services and ministry activities, and thorough cleaning will occur between events.
Please take note of the following if attending a Sunday service:
- All persons must enter through the front entrance and exit by the doors next to the piano.
- Seating will be scattered throughout the sanctuary to maintain social distancing. Each family unit should stick together.
- Cleaning materials will be available in each bathroom for each person to thoroughly clean before each use.
- Masks are recommended and will be made available. 7/1 Update: Please note Pennsylvania is currently under a facial coverings mandate. Read more here
- No bulletins will be provided. All communication will be digital.
- An offering box will be located in the back of the sanctuary for you to drop off your offering.
- Please maintain social distancing while on the property. Avoid hugs and handshakes. Consider that others may not be comfortable with physical contact, even if you are.
- If you feel sick or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please maintain CDC recommendations and do not come to a service until recommendations are followed.
- If you are visibly ill, for the safety of others, you will be politely asked to return home.
- If you are considered at risk or vulnerable, please consider abstaining from joining the services in person.
- Children's ministry (Wee Lambs & LightKeepers) is only offered during the 11 am service.