Starting Sunday, May 24, we will be moving to the second chapter of our reopening as a church.
*Sign up for the following week will be available every Monday evening at 7 PM*
To sign up for a Thursday service, click here
To sign up for a Sunday service, click here
In this chapter, we are excited to be offering three services on Sunday and one service on Thursday evening. (This number may change depending on interest.) On the Thursday evening service, Pastor Dave’s message will be live and recorded for viewing during the Sunday services. During the Sunday services, the congregation will watch the recorded sermon and then follow the message with a short discussion time led by one of the Growth Group leaders. Other service elements will be offered as well (e.g. Scripture reading, prayer, music). These details are still being worked out.
Social distancing will be maintained during these services, and thorough cleaning will occur after each service. Please take note of the following:
- All persons must enter through the front entrance and exit by the doors next to the piano.
- Seating will be scattered throughout the sanctuary to maintain social distancing. Each family unit should stick together.
- The new family restroom (formerly women’s restroom) and upstairs bathroom will be available for single use only. Cleaning materials will be available in each bathroom for each person to thoroughly clean before each use.
- Masks are recommended and will be made available.
- No bulletins will be provided. All communication will be digital.
- An offering box will be located in the back of the sanctuary for you to drop off your offering.
- Please maintain social distancing while on the property. Avoid hugs and handshakes. Consider that others may not be comfortable with physical contact, even if you are.
- If you feel sick or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please maintain CDC recommendations and do not come to a service until recommendations are followed.
- If you are visibly ill, for the safety of others, you will be politely asked to return home.
- No children’s ministry (wee lambs, lightkeepers, etc.) will be initially offered.
- If you are considered at risk or vulnerable, please consider abstaining from joining the services in person.
- Until further notice, all other ministries will remain online.